Originally published 08/28/2014
A new project from Yale invites viewers to explore some 175,000 images of America in the 1930s and '40s.
Originally published 06/08/2013
Credit: Life Magazine.
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award