SOURCE: Perspectives on History
Colorizing Photos From the Past: The Ethics of Making History
by Tara Tran
Digital technology allows historians to change images, raising a host of ethical dilemmas.
SOURCE: Daily Princetonian
Princeton Owes the Families of the MOVE Bombing Victims Answers
by Judith Weisenfeld, Ruha Benjamin et al.
Members of the Princeton faculty argue that "the victims of the MOVE bombing, their families, and those of us at Princeton invested in Black history and communities deserve more" than the university's statements to date about the use of remains of the victims.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida