Decades in Making, San Diego Museum will Honor Chicano Community and Movement
"Organizers and community members hope the museum will document the history of Chicano Park and continue educating future generations about Barrio Logan’s history."
SOURCE: New York Times
Cheech Marin’s Chicano Art Museum Is to Open This Fall
“My motto has always been that you can’t love or hate Chicano art unless you see it in person,” Marin said. “And now people will have a place to always see it.”
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida