SOURCE: Mississippi Clarion-Ledger
A controversial sociologist at the University of Mississippi has drawn attention from the state auditor for participation in the #ScholarStrike protest movement.
SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
Scholars in multiple fields have taken part in a virtual teach-in, sharing expertise on racism and justice as part of the #ScholarStrike.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?