SOURCE: Washington Post
The “Canuck letter” was part of the dirty-tricks campaign waged by Nixon’s Committee to Re-Elect the President and helped turn the 1972 race for the Democratic nomination upside down.
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves