SOURCE: Washington Post
The “Canuck letter” was part of the dirty-tricks campaign waged by Nixon’s Committee to Re-Elect the President and helped turn the 1972 race for the Democratic nomination upside down.
- The War (Not The Flu) That Saved The World Series
- ‘Unworthy Republic’ Takes an Unflinching Look at Indian Removal in the 1830s
- The Unlikely Story Behind Japanese Americans' Campaign For Reparations
- The U.S. Government Has Mobilized Private Companies to Face Crises Before. Here’s What to Know
- A Side Effect of Remote Teaching During Covid-19? Videos That Can Be Weaponized