SOURCE: FOIA Ombudsman Blog (National Archives)
The National Archives has joined other organizations in a call to ensure that records related to the pandemic and governments' responses are preserved and made accessible to future researchers.
SOURCE: NY Times
by Matthew Connelly
The National Archives is letting millions of documents, including many related to immigrants’ rights, be destroyed or deleted.
- You Can’t Be the ‘President of Law and Order’ if You Thrive on Chaos
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- If Trump Is Caligula, There Could Be Some Unexpected Benefits
- Q&A: Historian Andrew Kahrl On The Segregation History Of Lincoln Beach And Plans To Reopen It
- Rutger Bregman on His Intellectual Journey and the Problems of the Speaking Circuit
- National Protests over George Floyd's Death was 'Conflagration Waiting to Happen'
- George Floyd’s Death and the Long History of Racism in Minneapolis