SOURCE: Black Perspectives
by Ahmad Greene-Hayes
The forum will offer pieces from scholars in African American religious studies who think critically about the show and its engagement with politics, performance, and African American religions in the early twentieth-century South, specifically in Tulsa, after the 1921 massacre.
Watchmen is a story about history.
- They Survived the Worst Battles of World War II. And Died of the Virus.
- The Story Of How The First White Member Of Delta Sigma Theta Was A Segregationist’s Worst Nightmare
- On This Day in 1943: White Workers Riot After Black Workers Promoted in Mobile, Alabama
- Rhody McCoy, Key Figure in New York’s School Wars, Dies at 97
- Curator's Cut: An Inside Look at DC's Suffrage Exhibits (Wednesday May 27, 7:00 PM EDT)