SOURCE: The New York Times
Naomi Wolf’s Book “Outrages” Sparks Debate Over Whether Publishers Should Take Responsibility for the Accuracy of Their Books
by Alexandra Alter
Naomi Wolf’s book “Outrages” was postponed after questions emerged about her research.
SOURCE: Nursing Clio
Averill Earls Reviews Naomi Wolf's Infamously Flawed Book "Outrages"
by Averill Earls
This is a book that claims to be a work of history. This book absolutely needed the peer review of historians knowledgeable in this content area.
SOURCE: NY Times
Her Book in Limbo, Naomi Wolf Fights Back
After her American publisher delayed her new book, “Outrages,” over accuracy concerns, she is responding with a strategy mixing scholarly peer review and damage control.
SOURCE: Washington Post
What Naomi Wolf and Cokie Roberts teach us about the need for historians
by Karin Wulf
Without historical training, it’s easy to make big mistakes about the past.
SOURCE: The Guardian
Outrage as author Naomi Wolf stands by view of Victorian poet
At Hay festival, Wolf restated belief that John Addington Symonds was deeply affected by laws against homosexuality.
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of