by Norman J.W. Goda
The 1987 trial of Gestapo chief Klaus Barbie offers valuable historical context to how victim testimony without the accused present can still have a powerful impact.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Susan M. Shaw
Recent media reports have revealed decades of abuse by Southern Baptist pastors. Here is the history behind the reports.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election