SOURCE: Boston Review
by Lynne Segal
The late writer's contributions to keeping a current of socialist radicalism in the feminist movement deserve recognition, too.
by Gabriel Winant
The journalist and social theorist wrote to force her readers to examine their own positions in society's hierarchies, not to encourage cynicism of futility, but to encourage them to see change as a long haul.
SOURCE: USA Today
Ehrenreich made a comment about fellow author Marie Kondo that quickly went viral.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong