SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
by Einav Rabinovitch-Fox
The move to create new undergarments reflects the military's recent efforts to incorporate a more diverse population of servicemembers, as well as a longstanding concern with managing the appearance of women in service.
SOURCE: NY Review of Books
by James Kirchick
The marriage of macho gay male identity and ultra-reactionary politics.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong