Originally published 01/11/2018
The ‘greatest pandemic in history’ was 100 years ago – but many of us still get the basic facts wrong
By correcting these 10 myths of the great influenza pandemic of 1918, we can better understand what actually happened and learn how to prevent and mitigate such disasters in the future.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield