Kings College London
Originally published 07/17/2017
Top UK university replaces busts and portraits of bearded white scholars with ethnic minorities and women
The faculty should not just be filled with “busts of 1920s bearded men” but rather more modern, diverse scholars so that King’s College London feels less “alienating," says dean.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz