Six Day War
Originally published 06/23/2017
Yoav J. Tenembaum
The myth? The fiftieth anniversary marks fifty years of occupation.
Originally published 06/04/2017
“It’s the last secret of the 1967 war.”
Originally published 04/05/2017
A cautionary tale for US policy.
Originally published 11/14/2013
40,000 hours of content is being digitized to become the American Archive of Public Broadcasting.
Originally published 06/02/2017
Shlomo Goren was the Israeli Army’s first chief rabbi—and in one of Israel’s defining moments gave it the spiritual strength to reverse what looked to be a devastating loss.
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues
- Scholar of African history says his Jewish background didn’t stop him from writing about Muslims and Africa
- Jon Meacham points out why Lee should go but Washington should stay
- "I've studied the history of Confederate memorials. Here's what to do about them."