Mary Maples Dunn
Originally published 03/23/2017
Maples received her bachelor’s degree from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Va., in 1954. She earned her master’s, in 1956, and her doctorate, in 1959 — both in colonial American history — from Bryn Mawr College.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield