Originally published 03/11/2014
The Caribbean Community will seek a formal apology and debt cancellation from former colonizers.
Originally published 06/02/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons
Originally published 02/03/2013
The Barbadoes Mulatto Girl. Engraving published in London, 1779. Via Wiki Commons.
- Yemen museum destroyed
- Viking beaters: Scots and Irish may have settled Iceland a century before Norsemen
- Secret diary of a top Soviet official shows the leadership was in turmoil 15 years before the USSR’s demise
- New History Dispute Splits U.S. Allies in Asia
- New exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum focuses on Iranian history
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize
- Niall Ferguson Vs. Robert Skidelsky