Originally published 03/11/2014
The Caribbean Community will seek a formal apology and debt cancellation from former colonizers.
Originally published 06/02/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons
Originally published 02/03/2013
The Barbadoes Mulatto Girl. Engraving published in London, 1779. Via Wiki Commons.
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history