Originally published 03/11/2014
The Caribbean Community will seek a formal apology and debt cancellation from former colonizers.
Originally published 06/02/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons
Originally published 02/03/2013
The Barbadoes Mulatto Girl. Engraving published in London, 1779. Via Wiki Commons.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay