Originally published 03/20/2017
The four-acre park on the southern tip of the island was designed more than four decades ago by the renowned architect Louis Kahn, before the A.D.A. took effect.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations