Originally published 03/16/2017
Barbara Engelking says that while the"responsibility for the extermination of Jews in Europe is borne by Nazi Germany" the "Polish peasants were volunteers in the sphere of murdering Jews."
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations