Originally published 02/03/2017
Why W.E.B. DuBois’s Question to Black People – “How does it feel to be a problem?” – Is Still Relevant
The answer is the so-called problem of race has always been a problem of labor.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem