Philippine-American War; Albert Beveridge; George Hoar; Polner
Originally published 11/06/2013
The Zapruder film remains the single most important pre-smartphone digital artifact.
Originally published 01/08/2017
There's No There There
Who, asks Stephen Kinzer in "The True Flag," gave the U.S. the right to make decisions for the rest of the world?
- Toronto Holocaust historian uncovers brilliant ploy that spared lives of Jews
- Max Boot says what we need to do in Afghanistan is what no one wants to admit and that's nation-building
- Niall Ferguson chastises Trump’s comments on Cville but says the left’s open to criticism, too
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues