SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
Stanley Fish says historians are deluded in thinking their training gives them special insights in politics that should be passed on to students (and others)
by Stanley Fish
He says they (and others) should stop trying to sell the humanities, claiming the effort will backfire.
Stanley Fish versus historians.
- The War (Not The Flu) That Saved The World Series
- ‘Unworthy Republic’ Takes an Unflinching Look at Indian Removal in the 1830s
- The Unlikely Story Behind Japanese Americans' Campaign For Reparations
- The U.S. Government Has Mobilized Private Companies to Face Crises Before. Here’s What to Know
- A Side Effect of Remote Teaching During Covid-19? Videos That Can Be Weaponized