Originally published 12/19/2016
Brandeis professor Jonathan Sarna discovers that the Israeli flag was created by a Lithuanian Jew who migrated to Boston in the 1880s
The discovery is based on digitized newspaper archives.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past