You’ll recognize his name: He’s the Smoot in Smoot-Hawley.
Do We Really Have to Learn All Over Again What the Enlightenment Taught Us About the Downsides of Trade Wars?
by Andrew J. Hamilton
Walling off neighbors has horrible consequences.
- The 'America First Caucus' Is Backtracking, But Its Mistaken Ideas About 'Anglo-Saxon' History Still Have Scholars Concerned
- ‘Prejudice’ Exposed? Jane Austen’s Links to Slavery ‘Interrogated’
- 2021 Wolfson Prize Shortlist Announced
- The Chauvin Verdict: ‘The Terrain Going Forward Will Not Be the Same’
- 'The Making Of Biblical Womanhood' Tackles Contradictions In Religious Practice