Originally published 09/06/2017
If Jeff Sessions Is Serious About Cracking Down on Immigration Law Violators, He’s Going to Have to Arrest Millions of American Citizens
Robert Brent Toplin
People who knowingly hire undocumented workers are also lawbreakers.
Originally published 01/09/2017
He prosecuted civil-rights activists in 1985, but his case fell apart.
Originally published 11/21/2016
Thomas J. Sugrue
How he fought to preserve Alabama’s long history of separate and unequal education.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond