Interesting Poll Results
comments powered by Disqus
Max Swing - 1/28/2005
well, what is there to harm left? Sometimes it is this question that bothers me most. The decline is openly visible to anyone with eyes. With all those new social-laws, you will soon be no better than Germany. And we are one of the most statist states (is such a thing even possible :P) :)
Sudha Shenoy - 1/28/2005
Oi! What has everyone else done to deserve these rascals? We emphatically do *not* want them, either!!What's wrong with northern Alaska? in deepest winter?
William Marina - 1/28/2005
What worries me is that our military struggle in the Middle East is making converts and raising funds for al-Queda while the US becomes more hated according to recent info in the Financial Times from M15 Brit intelligence.
Thus, these Hawks are actually harming America, rather than fighting "for" her, or what she once stood for.
Grant Gould - 1/27/2005
I am willing for 66 percent of Republicans, 33 percent of Democrats, and 98 percent of neocons to fight for the country, so long as they do it outside of the borders and don't come back afterward. If they run off to fight for the country rather than stay here trying to run it all the time, we might have some peace and quiet around here.
Better still, let's wait until 100% of all political parties and pre-packaged demographics are all willing to fight for their country. Maybe the rest of us can get some work done while they're at it.
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- Moving Photographs of Japanese American Internees, Then and Now
- A One-of-a-Kind Trove Reveals What 19th-Century American Boyhood Was Really Like
- St. Louis University moves controversial statue after protests
- UNC Renames Building That Honored Ku Klux Klan Leader
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize