Interesting Poll Results
comments powered by Disqus
Max Swing - 1/28/2005
well, what is there to harm left? Sometimes it is this question that bothers me most. The decline is openly visible to anyone with eyes. With all those new social-laws, you will soon be no better than Germany. And we are one of the most statist states (is such a thing even possible :P) :)
Sudha Shenoy - 1/28/2005
Oi! What has everyone else done to deserve these rascals? We emphatically do *not* want them, either!!What's wrong with northern Alaska? in deepest winter?
William Marina - 1/28/2005
What worries me is that our military struggle in the Middle East is making converts and raising funds for al-Queda while the US becomes more hated according to recent info in the Financial Times from M15 Brit intelligence.
Thus, these Hawks are actually harming America, rather than fighting "for" her, or what she once stood for.
Grant Gould - 1/27/2005
I am willing for 66 percent of Republicans, 33 percent of Democrats, and 98 percent of neocons to fight for the country, so long as they do it outside of the borders and don't come back afterward. If they run off to fight for the country rather than stay here trying to run it all the time, we might have some peace and quiet around here.
Better still, let's wait until 100% of all political parties and pre-packaged demographics are all willing to fight for their country. Maybe the rest of us can get some work done while they're at it.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences