BBC'S WEBSITE REVEALS GROSS ANTI-ISRAELI BIAS
Did you know that the BBC does not recognize Israel as a legitimate state but ties it to the potential Palestinian state?
BBC NEWS has a listing for each country as well as for some territories. Thus, Kosovo and even Gibraltar are territories. Serbia and Montenegro has a country page untied to Kosovo as does Great Britain. Ireland country page is untied to Northern Ireland and India has a page untied to Kashmir.
Israel does not have a webpage. Only Country profile: Israel and Palestinian territories. In other words, if you wish to read about Israel, you must read about the Palestinian territories. The uninformed reader has no way of knowing that Israel is an internationally recognized country (UN member for over 50 years)and for the first 19 years apart was not even in control of the Palestinian territories.
Indeed, the website treats Israel and the Palestinian territories the way it treats Serbia and Montenegro.
1983: Ariel Sharon - The West Bank and Gaza"will not be, not now and not in the future, a Palestinian state"
.13 September 1993: The BBC's John Simpson reports on Washington peace accord
1 July 1994: The BBC's John Simpson reports on Yasser Arafat's return to Gaza
2001: Yasser Arafat -"If Israel wants peace, then it should accept UN resolutions"
BBC bias is joined by other NGOs. See, Human Rights NGOs - Arab Israeli Conflict promotes"right of return"
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades