For those of you with iron nerves here are some additional disconcerting websites -
Remember, light is the best disinfectent and we are finally shining the light on the problem. When I first suggested to the editor an article about Arab Anti-Semitism, he wondered if there was enough history to justify looking at it. No more! The intense light resulted in the UN session, paltry as it may be. Still, this is not the time to tire.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"