IRAN PROTEST CONTINUES/updates
TWT freelancer tells of Iranian captivity He was arrested on June 17th for espionage not overstaying visa. Greek government got him released.
Dissident Watch: Fariba Kamalabadi by Vargha Taefi and Nazila Ghanea
Videos of the nightly chants to be found on The Rooftop project
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.