Climate Change Rip Off
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 7/2/2009
The article you link to states that "an argument against global warming, which wasn't requested by anyone at the agency." Of course none of the higher ups at Obama's EPA want anyone to dispute their politicized science because they do not care whether or not the temperture is actually rising or falling. All they care about is that Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, and other elites make money off of poor people with cap and trade. If it is acknowledged that it is actually getting cooler how will they be able to do that?
Back in the 1980s we told by the global warming religious cult that Washington DC area would be under water by 2010. Seems pretty dry and relatively cool here to me.
I would have been more impressed with your article if it attempted to refute the memo point by point instead of just the usual name calling. Why won't Al Gore debate the English Lord who keeps challenging him? Why is it that no one who does not believe in man made global warming is allowed to testify before Congress? My area of expertise is drug policy and I know very well when debate is being completely avoided because one side has nothing but popular widespread ignornance.
Jonathan Dresner - 7/1/2009
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Newly released interactive map shows images of destroyed monuments of Mosul
- How the Rise of the Post Office Explains American Innovation
- These Americans are reliving history and don’t mind repeating it
- Britain largest home is saved for the nation
- Shelter and the slums: capturing bleak Britain 50 years ago
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history