Climate Change Rip Off
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 7/2/2009
The article you link to states that "an argument against global warming, which wasn't requested by anyone at the agency." Of course none of the higher ups at Obama's EPA want anyone to dispute their politicized science because they do not care whether or not the temperture is actually rising or falling. All they care about is that Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, and other elites make money off of poor people with cap and trade. If it is acknowledged that it is actually getting cooler how will they be able to do that?
Back in the 1980s we told by the global warming religious cult that Washington DC area would be under water by 2010. Seems pretty dry and relatively cool here to me.
I would have been more impressed with your article if it attempted to refute the memo point by point instead of just the usual name calling. Why won't Al Gore debate the English Lord who keeps challenging him? Why is it that no one who does not believe in man made global warming is allowed to testify before Congress? My area of expertise is drug policy and I know very well when debate is being completely avoided because one side has nothing but popular widespread ignornance.
Jonathan Dresner - 7/2/2009
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing