Climate Change Rip Off
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 7/2/2009
The article you link to states that "an argument against global warming, which wasn't requested by anyone at the agency." Of course none of the higher ups at Obama's EPA want anyone to dispute their politicized science because they do not care whether or not the temperture is actually rising or falling. All they care about is that Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, and other elites make money off of poor people with cap and trade. If it is acknowledged that it is actually getting cooler how will they be able to do that?
Back in the 1980s we told by the global warming religious cult that Washington DC area would be under water by 2010. Seems pretty dry and relatively cool here to me.
I would have been more impressed with your article if it attempted to refute the memo point by point instead of just the usual name calling. Why won't Al Gore debate the English Lord who keeps challenging him? Why is it that no one who does not believe in man made global warming is allowed to testify before Congress? My area of expertise is drug policy and I know very well when debate is being completely avoided because one side has nothing but popular widespread ignornance.
Jonathan Dresner - 7/1/2009
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian