Climate Change Rip Off
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 7/2/2009
The article you link to states that "an argument against global warming, which wasn't requested by anyone at the agency." Of course none of the higher ups at Obama's EPA want anyone to dispute their politicized science because they do not care whether or not the temperture is actually rising or falling. All they care about is that Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, and other elites make money off of poor people with cap and trade. If it is acknowledged that it is actually getting cooler how will they be able to do that?
Back in the 1980s we told by the global warming religious cult that Washington DC area would be under water by 2010. Seems pretty dry and relatively cool here to me.
I would have been more impressed with your article if it attempted to refute the memo point by point instead of just the usual name calling. Why won't Al Gore debate the English Lord who keeps challenging him? Why is it that no one who does not believe in man made global warming is allowed to testify before Congress? My area of expertise is drug policy and I know very well when debate is being completely avoided because one side has nothing but popular widespread ignornance.
Jonathan Dresner - 7/2/2009
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Ronald Suny says historians have shied away from exploring the roots of the Armenian genocide for fear of taking attention away from the victims
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History