What is the sound of one hand blogging?
Rt hand relatively immobilized for a few days, so I'll be lurking more than posting, but we'll see...
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/14/2005
Thanks for the well-wishes, all. I can do a bit more each day, plus I have some yummy percocets for when it's too painful. I can type a bit, very slowly, so maybe I'll comment a bit.
Look here: http://www.carpalmate.com/carpaltunnel.asp
for an illustration (not a photo, so not too gross) of what I described. Here's how cool the internet is: a 2-second google search turned up not only this pic, but, on another site, complete details on the exact surgical procedure. Next thing you know, we'll be putting "The Teacher" on our heads and removing/installing brains...
Roderick T. Long - 1/14/2005
Yikes! Glad to hear it went well.
(I lack the fortitude to seek pics.)
Did they recommend a different mousepad or anything of that sort?
Charles Johnson - 1/14/2005
Good to see you back, Aeon, and to hear that everything has gone well. I know that I, for one, am looking forward to when you have a chance to get back up to speed on posts and comments.
Sheldon Richman - 1/13/2005
Aeon--I hadn't heard. Good to know you are on the mend.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead