What is the sound of one hand blogging?
Rt hand relatively immobilized for a few days, so I'll be lurking more than posting, but we'll see...
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/14/2005
Thanks for the well-wishes, all. I can do a bit more each day, plus I have some yummy percocets for when it's too painful. I can type a bit, very slowly, so maybe I'll comment a bit.
Look here: http://www.carpalmate.com/carpaltunnel.asp
for an illustration (not a photo, so not too gross) of what I described. Here's how cool the internet is: a 2-second google search turned up not only this pic, but, on another site, complete details on the exact surgical procedure. Next thing you know, we'll be putting "The Teacher" on our heads and removing/installing brains...
Roderick T. Long - 1/13/2005
Yikes! Glad to hear it went well.
(I lack the fortitude to seek pics.)
Did they recommend a different mousepad or anything of that sort?
Charles Johnson - 1/13/2005
Good to see you back, Aeon, and to hear that everything has gone well. I know that I, for one, am looking forward to when you have a chance to get back up to speed on posts and comments.
Sheldon Richman - 1/13/2005
Aeon--I hadn't heard. Good to know you are on the mend.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond