What is the sound of one hand blogging?
Rt hand relatively immobilized for a few days, so I'll be lurking more than posting, but we'll see...
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/14/2005
Thanks for the well-wishes, all. I can do a bit more each day, plus I have some yummy percocets for when it's too painful. I can type a bit, very slowly, so maybe I'll comment a bit.
Look here: http://www.carpalmate.com/carpaltunnel.asp
for an illustration (not a photo, so not too gross) of what I described. Here's how cool the internet is: a 2-second google search turned up not only this pic, but, on another site, complete details on the exact surgical procedure. Next thing you know, we'll be putting "The Teacher" on our heads and removing/installing brains...
Roderick T. Long - 1/13/2005
Yikes! Glad to hear it went well.
(I lack the fortitude to seek pics.)
Did they recommend a different mousepad or anything of that sort?
Charles Johnson - 1/13/2005
Good to see you back, Aeon, and to hear that everything has gone well. I know that I, for one, am looking forward to when you have a chance to get back up to speed on posts and comments.
Sheldon Richman - 1/13/2005
Aeon--I hadn't heard. Good to know you are on the mend.
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95