KEEPING UP THE FIGHT
Attention to Iran has fallen dramaticly. The Sunday shows hardly spent anytime on it. Even twitterers are dropping:
AlesiaLeilani: Come on people.... #iranelection has fallen to 7th place.
Ultimately, only public demonstrations will keep the focus on Iran and defeat even the technological Control, halt, delete method used by trannies.
comments powered by Disqus
- Israel Museum turns a 'brief history of humankind' into exhibit
- What Niall Ferguson's been tweeting lately
- Scholar of Urban Riots: Expect More Unrest
- Historian says Indian mascots remain popular even at schools that dropped them
- A column by Johns Hopkins historian N. D. B. Connolly causes a firestorm on the website of New York Times