KEEPING UP THE FIGHT
Attention to Iran has fallen dramaticly. The Sunday shows hardly spent anytime on it. Even twitterers are dropping:
AlesiaLeilani: Come on people.... #iranelection has fallen to 7th place.
Ultimately, only public demonstrations will keep the focus on Iran and defeat even the technological Control, halt, delete method used by trannies.
comments powered by Disqus
- New ISIS video shows militants smashing ancient Iraq artifacts
- How air conditioning helped Ronald Reagan become president
- Mount Vernon uses lasers to scan mansion down to the nail
- Ray Bradbury home's demise has LA re-examining its history
- Alan Turing’s family demands the UK pardon its convicted homosexuals
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic