KEEPING UP THE FIGHT
Attention to Iran has fallen dramaticly. The Sunday shows hardly spent anytime on it. Even twitterers are dropping:
AlesiaLeilani: Come on people.... #iranelection has fallen to 7th place.
Ultimately, only public demonstrations will keep the focus on Iran and defeat even the technological Control, halt, delete method used by trannies.
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power