KEEPING UP THE FIGHT
Attention to Iran has fallen dramaticly. The Sunday shows hardly spent anytime on it. Even twitterers are dropping:
AlesiaLeilani: Come on people.... #iranelection has fallen to 7th place.
Ultimately, only public demonstrations will keep the focus on Iran and defeat even the technological Control, halt, delete method used by trannies.
comments powered by Disqus
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean