The Silence of the Regulated
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/28/2009
None taken - it's not my creation, I just get a kick out of stuff like that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/27/2009
but that was awful, and pointless.
I kept thinking there would be some actual discussion, but it's just a cheap (actually, probably pretty expensive to produce, by YouTube standards) pastiche pandering to the insider. The set-up was pitiful, and the opportunities for satire missed by the handful (I saw several jokes coming that never actually happened....).
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes