The Silence of the Regulated
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/28/2009
None taken - it's not my creation, I just get a kick out of stuff like that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/28/2009
but that was awful, and pointless.
I kept thinking there would be some actual discussion, but it's just a cheap (actually, probably pretty expensive to produce, by YouTube standards) pastiche pandering to the insider. The set-up was pitiful, and the opportunities for satire missed by the handful (I saw several jokes coming that never actually happened....).
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86