The Silence of the Regulated
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/28/2009
None taken - it's not my creation, I just get a kick out of stuff like that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/28/2009
but that was awful, and pointless.
I kept thinking there would be some actual discussion, but it's just a cheap (actually, probably pretty expensive to produce, by YouTube standards) pastiche pandering to the insider. The set-up was pitiful, and the opportunities for satire missed by the handful (I saw several jokes coming that never actually happened....).
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Ronald Suny says historians have shied away from exploring the roots of the Armenian genocide for fear of taking attention away from the victims
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History