These men who cannot be trusted - Ayatollah Khatami: Iran Protesters Will Be Punished"Without Mercy"
And they are because as I feared. They used Maoist tactics. They let 1000 flowers bloom so that they can identify their enemies and destroy them. They did not need tanks for in the Digital Iran, Censorship and Surveillance Merge. The result:
** they catch ppl with mobile - so many killed today - so many injured - Allah Akbar - they take one of us
** they pull away the dead into trucks - like factory - no human can do this - we beg Allah for save us -
**Everybody is under arrest & cant move - Mousavi - Karroubi even rumour Khatami is in house guardwe must go - dont know when we can get internet - they take 1 of us, they will torture and get names - now we must move fast -
**thank you ppls 4 supporting Sea of Green - pls remember always our martyrs - Allah Akbar - Allah Akbar - Allah Akbar
**Allah - you are the creator of all and all must return to you - Allah Akbar -
Matthias Küntzel,The West Betrays the Iranian Protest Movement
Today the uprising in Iran sheds new light on the nuclear dispute. Since June 12, defusing the bomb is now linked to the victory of the democracy movement. The help that the West withholds today will turn back on it as nuclear terror tomorrow. A first step would be a condemnation and isolation of the illegitimate regime.
In this sense, Chapter VII, Article 41, of the Charter of the United Nations authorizes" complete or partial interruption of economic relations and of rail, sea, air, postal, telegraphic, radio, and other means of communication, and the severance of diplomatic relations."
What Germany does, or refrains from doing, carries particular weight in Iran. The longer Chancellor Merkel only offers soothing words instead of initiating massive sanctions, the smaller the chances of the democratic uprising and the greater the danger of the nuclear threat.
comments powered by Disqus
- Egyptian ‘Mona Lisa’ A Fake
- The Story Behind ‘Woman in Gold’: Nazi Art Thieves and One Painting’s Return
- Scott Walker, Allergic to Dogs, May Run Against Political History
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Joan Waugh on Grant's and Lee's 'gentlemen's agreement' ending the Civil War
- Charlatan or Sage? Contested Legacy of the late Dr. Ben, a Father of African Studies
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science