OBAMA'S CONDEMNATION FREES MSM REPORTING
The past few days so a marked improvement in Iran related reporting in MSM's leader, the New York Times. Towing the Obama line no longer mandates holding back on Iran reporting. Just see the updates posted by Robert Mackey today.
Many Iranians feel betrayed by Obama's hesitation and, still, less than full support. After all, he, still, refuses to cancel the invitations to 4th of July parties. You can find their condemnations on twitter (via Gateway Pundit)
Mr Obama how many more have to die for you to be hard and firm on dictator
and youtube (rough language):
They will have to learn to be grateful for small favors especially if they intend to continue the battle. The man is a narcissist ideologue with whom flattery may be not only the best, but the only, policy. Even then, the rewards are bound to be questionable. But a major crack down is on and MSM reporting resources can be most useful.
Sorry, this does not make me happy either.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz