OBAMA'S CONDEMNATION FREES MSM REPORTING
The past few days so a marked improvement in Iran related reporting in MSM's leader, the New York Times. Towing the Obama line no longer mandates holding back on Iran reporting. Just see the updates posted by Robert Mackey today.
Many Iranians feel betrayed by Obama's hesitation and, still, less than full support. After all, he, still, refuses to cancel the invitations to 4th of July parties. You can find their condemnations on twitter (via Gateway Pundit)
Mr Obama how many more have to die for you to be hard and firm on dictator
and youtube (rough language):
They will have to learn to be grateful for small favors especially if they intend to continue the battle. The man is a narcissist ideologue with whom flattery may be not only the best, but the only, policy. Even then, the rewards are bound to be questionable. But a major crack down is on and MSM reporting resources can be most useful.
Sorry, this does not make me happy either.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Researchers Find More Women Buried At Stonehenge Than Men
- We asked 6 political scientists if Bernie Sanders would have a shot in a general election
- The price of oil has plummeted and with it Russia’s finances
- Legal scholars at Harvard debate Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history