OBAMA'S CONDEMNATION FREES MSM REPORTING
The past few days so a marked improvement in Iran related reporting in MSM's leader, the New York Times. Towing the Obama line no longer mandates holding back on Iran reporting. Just see the updates posted by Robert Mackey today.
Many Iranians feel betrayed by Obama's hesitation and, still, less than full support. After all, he, still, refuses to cancel the invitations to 4th of July parties. You can find their condemnations on twitter (via Gateway Pundit)
Mr Obama how many more have to die for you to be hard and firm on dictator
and youtube (rough language):
They will have to learn to be grateful for small favors especially if they intend to continue the battle. The man is a narcissist ideologue with whom flattery may be not only the best, but the only, policy. Even then, the rewards are bound to be questionable. But a major crack down is on and MSM reporting resources can be most useful.
Sorry, this does not make me happy either.
comments powered by Disqus
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Expressing Outrage over Attacks on Cultural Heritage of Iraq, General Assembly Unanimously Adopts Resolution Calling for Urgent Action
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize