OBAMA'S CONDEMNATION FREES MSM REPORTING
The past few days so a marked improvement in Iran related reporting in MSM's leader, the New York Times. Towing the Obama line no longer mandates holding back on Iran reporting. Just see the updates posted by Robert Mackey today.
Many Iranians feel betrayed by Obama's hesitation and, still, less than full support. After all, he, still, refuses to cancel the invitations to 4th of July parties. You can find their condemnations on twitter (via Gateway Pundit)
Mr Obama how many more have to die for you to be hard and firm on dictator
and youtube (rough language):
They will have to learn to be grateful for small favors especially if they intend to continue the battle. The man is a narcissist ideologue with whom flattery may be not only the best, but the only, policy. Even then, the rewards are bound to be questionable. But a major crack down is on and MSM reporting resources can be most useful.
Sorry, this does not make me happy either.
comments powered by Disqus
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- It happened in Idaho and was the largest massacre of Indians in US history, but where exactly did it take place?
- Junípero Serra’s Missions Destroyed Entire Native Cultures. And Now He’s Going to Be a Saint.
- Isis destruction of Palmyra's Temple of Bel revealed in satellite images
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis
- A history professor explains why Americans are so prone to conspiracy theories
- Now Greg Grandin has come out with a study of Henry Kissinger
- Japanese historian upends the familiar narrative of WW 2 by taking a bottom up approach, focusing on fascism from the grassroots
- Holocaust-denying historian David Irving organises 'disgusting' £2,000-a-head holiday tours of former concentration camps and Hitler's HQ so people can 'make up their own mind about the truth'