OBAMA'S CONDEMNATION FREES MSM REPORTING
The past few days so a marked improvement in Iran related reporting in MSM's leader, the New York Times. Towing the Obama line no longer mandates holding back on Iran reporting. Just see the updates posted by Robert Mackey today.
Many Iranians feel betrayed by Obama's hesitation and, still, less than full support. After all, he, still, refuses to cancel the invitations to 4th of July parties. You can find their condemnations on twitter (via Gateway Pundit)
Mr Obama how many more have to die for you to be hard and firm on dictator
and youtube (rough language):
They will have to learn to be grateful for small favors especially if they intend to continue the battle. The man is a narcissist ideologue with whom flattery may be not only the best, but the only, policy. Even then, the rewards are bound to be questionable. But a major crack down is on and MSM reporting resources can be most useful.
Sorry, this does not make me happy either.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"