SARAH ELSHAZLY TAKES OVER BLOG DURING MY VACATION
I am leaving for a few weeks vacation and am Sarah Elshazly will take over my blog during that period. We grew up in the same city - Haifa, Israel. She an Israeli Muslim and I, an Israeli Jew. We met and became friends. I think her perspective will be of interest to the blog readers as her point of view is rarely articulated. I am sure she will be delighted to engage in a dialogue with HNN readers. Bye.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook