SARAH ELSHAZLY TAKES OVER BLOG DURING MY VACATION
I am leaving for a few weeks vacation and am Sarah Elshazly will take over my blog during that period. We grew up in the same city - Haifa, Israel. She an Israeli Muslim and I, an Israeli Jew. We met and became friends. I think her perspective will be of interest to the blog readers as her point of view is rarely articulated. I am sure she will be delighted to engage in a dialogue with HNN readers. Bye.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"