GOOD NEWS - DOING THE RIGHT THING PROTECTS FROM STRESS
That is the amazing finding of psychologists who studied Zaka, an organization which collects body parts for burial after suicide bombings. You would think that the gruesome work would depress those engaged in it. However, Study of Zaka volunteers shows surprisingly low levels of PTSD.
In other words, doing good does not harm you.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans