Thank You - I Am So Pleased To Join
comments powered by Disqus
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 1/5/2005
I look forward to reading your posts and commentary here at L&P.
Steven Horwitz - 1/5/2005
Let me also add my welcome Sudha. It is indeed an honor to have you joining L&P. Plus, another economist around here is always a good thing!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 1/5/2005
Let me add my voice of welcome; we've never met, but I've read your work through the years, and have profited much from your insights. It is an honor!
A happy and a healthy new year to you... and to Liberty and Power, which is getting better every day.
Sheldon Richman - 1/4/2005
Sudha, welcome aboard! You honor us with your participation. --Sheldon
William Marina - 1/4/2005
As the old football coach used to say, to "The Best Damn Blog in the Business." I haven't really worked with Kenneth Gregg, but I have enjoyed enormously writing with David Beito.
PS: I was going to mention FVH in my first comment on Rockwell the other day, but when I rechecked the Blog, you had already beat me to it.
Wendy McElroy - 1/4/2005
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton