Thank You - I Am So Pleased To Join
comments powered by Disqus
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 1/6/2005
I look forward to reading your posts and commentary here at L&P.
Steven Horwitz - 1/5/2005
Let me also add my welcome Sudha. It is indeed an honor to have you joining L&P. Plus, another economist around here is always a good thing!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 1/5/2005
Let me add my voice of welcome; we've never met, but I've read your work through the years, and have profited much from your insights. It is an honor!
A happy and a healthy new year to you... and to Liberty and Power, which is getting better every day.
Sheldon Richman - 1/4/2005
Sudha, welcome aboard! You honor us with your participation. --Sheldon
William Marina - 1/4/2005
As the old football coach used to say, to "The Best Damn Blog in the Business." I haven't really worked with Kenneth Gregg, but I have enjoyed enormously writing with David Beito.
PS: I was going to mention FVH in my first comment on Rockwell the other day, but when I rechecked the Blog, you had already beat me to it.
Wendy McElroy - 1/4/2005
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Richmond split over Confederate history
- The World's Jewish Population Is Nearing Pre-Holocaust Levels
- Bernie Sanders’s Revolutionary Roots Were Nurtured in ’60s Vermont
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing