Thank You - I Am So Pleased To Join
comments powered by Disqus
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 1/6/2005
I look forward to reading your posts and commentary here at L&P.
Steven Horwitz - 1/5/2005
Let me also add my welcome Sudha. It is indeed an honor to have you joining L&P. Plus, another economist around here is always a good thing!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 1/5/2005
Let me add my voice of welcome; we've never met, but I've read your work through the years, and have profited much from your insights. It is an honor!
A happy and a healthy new year to you... and to Liberty and Power, which is getting better every day.
Sheldon Richman - 1/4/2005
Sudha, welcome aboard! You honor us with your participation. --Sheldon
William Marina - 1/4/2005
As the old football coach used to say, to "The Best Damn Blog in the Business." I haven't really worked with Kenneth Gregg, but I have enjoyed enormously writing with David Beito.
PS: I was going to mention FVH in my first comment on Rockwell the other day, but when I rechecked the Blog, you had already beat me to it.
Wendy McElroy - 1/4/2005
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead