Thank You - I Am So Pleased To Join
comments powered by Disqus
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 1/5/2005
I look forward to reading your posts and commentary here at L&P.
Steven Horwitz - 1/5/2005
Let me also add my welcome Sudha. It is indeed an honor to have you joining L&P. Plus, another economist around here is always a good thing!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 1/5/2005
Let me add my voice of welcome; we've never met, but I've read your work through the years, and have profited much from your insights. It is an honor!
A happy and a healthy new year to you... and to Liberty and Power, which is getting better every day.
Sheldon Richman - 1/4/2005
Sudha, welcome aboard! You honor us with your participation. --Sheldon
William Marina - 1/4/2005
As the old football coach used to say, to "The Best Damn Blog in the Business." I haven't really worked with Kenneth Gregg, but I have enjoyed enormously writing with David Beito.
PS: I was going to mention FVH in my first comment on Rockwell the other day, but when I rechecked the Blog, you had already beat me to it.
Wendy McElroy - 1/4/2005
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges
- English professor uses literature to help cure historical amnesia
- WSJ features an article by a conservative calling for the abolition of Black History Month
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't