PETITIONS TO SIGN
It originated in Iran Petition to the UNO and the EU
Petition for the release of all Iranians, particularly the university students, who have been inhumanely and unlawfully arrested across Iran since the June 12, 2009 Iranian presidential elections and the ensuing nation-wide demonstrations!
This one originated in Germany STOP THE BOMB! Cut off trade with the Iranian regime
Those who trade with the unpredictable Iranian regime are supporting the oppression of the Iranian people, international terrorism, the nuclear armament of Iran, anti-Semitic hate crimes, as well as Holocaust denial.
We call on German companies:
to stop all trade that supports the regime We call on the German federal government:
to impose unilateral sanctions to stop such trade
to drive effective and comprehensive sanctions by the UN and the EU
to support all groups both in Iran and in exile that stand for human rights, individual freedom, gender equality and a secular democracy
to immediately ban Hezbollah
comments powered by Disqus
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead