PETITIONS TO SIGN
It originated in Iran Petition to the UNO and the EU
Petition for the release of all Iranians, particularly the university students, who have been inhumanely and unlawfully arrested across Iran since the June 12, 2009 Iranian presidential elections and the ensuing nation-wide demonstrations!
This one originated in Germany STOP THE BOMB! Cut off trade with the Iranian regime
Those who trade with the unpredictable Iranian regime are supporting the oppression of the Iranian people, international terrorism, the nuclear armament of Iran, anti-Semitic hate crimes, as well as Holocaust denial.
We call on German companies:
to stop all trade that supports the regime We call on the German federal government:
to impose unilateral sanctions to stop such trade
to drive effective and comprehensive sanctions by the UN and the EU
to support all groups both in Iran and in exile that stand for human rights, individual freedom, gender equality and a secular democracy
to immediately ban Hezbollah
comments powered by Disqus
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?