Three Failed Plans to Wipe Israel Off the Map VBy Barry Rubin
Ignore All the Iran Experts By Charles Kurzman
A Muslim Nation's Successful Election by Rachel Ehrenfeld
Respecting the Faithful vs. Respecting the Faith by Raymond Ibrahim
Haifa university staff on Wednesday said they had been unhappy with Salah's appearance on the campus, but had been given legal advice recommending that they not prevent the event from taking place - out of concerns for violating free speech.By ABE SELIG
"But that free speech is obviously being abused when you host an event and then ban Jewish students from entering," Dana said."This is going too far."
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools