Three Failed Plans to Wipe Israel Off the Map VBy Barry Rubin
Ignore All the Iran Experts By Charles Kurzman
A Muslim Nation's Successful Election by Rachel Ehrenfeld
Respecting the Faithful vs. Respecting the Faith by Raymond Ibrahim
Haifa university staff on Wednesday said they had been unhappy with Salah's appearance on the campus, but had been given legal advice recommending that they not prevent the event from taking place - out of concerns for violating free speech.By ABE SELIG
"But that free speech is obviously being abused when you host an event and then ban Jewish students from entering," Dana said."This is going too far."
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments