Three Failed Plans to Wipe Israel Off the Map VBy Barry Rubin
Ignore All the Iran Experts By Charles Kurzman
A Muslim Nation's Successful Election by Rachel Ehrenfeld
Respecting the Faithful vs. Respecting the Faith by Raymond Ibrahim
Haifa university staff on Wednesday said they had been unhappy with Salah's appearance on the campus, but had been given legal advice recommending that they not prevent the event from taking place - out of concerns for violating free speech.By ABE SELIG
"But that free speech is obviously being abused when you host an event and then ban Jewish students from entering," Dana said."This is going too far."
comments powered by Disqus
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize