Three Failed Plans to Wipe Israel Off the Map VBy Barry Rubin
Ignore All the Iran Experts By Charles Kurzman
A Muslim Nation's Successful Election by Rachel Ehrenfeld
Respecting the Faithful vs. Respecting the Faith by Raymond Ibrahim
Haifa university staff on Wednesday said they had been unhappy with Salah's appearance on the campus, but had been given legal advice recommending that they not prevent the event from taking place - out of concerns for violating free speech.By ABE SELIG
"But that free speech is obviously being abused when you host an event and then ban Jewish students from entering," Dana said."This is going too far."
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences