MERKEL PROVEN RIGHT: GERMAN UNEMPLOYMENT DROPPED TO 8.2%
The US passed a gigantic stimulus package and has been printing money"to save" jobs. It urged Europeans to do the same. Merkel said no and incurred the wrath of the Keynesian economists.
So far, Merkel turned out to be right. She saved both money and jobs! German unemployment dropped from 8.4% to 8.2 and the number of jobless dropped by 127,000 in May.
Obama spent trillions to"save" jobs. The result? American unemployment reached 9.4 and the administration celebrates the fact that only 345,000 jobs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut