MERKEL PROVEN RIGHT: GERMAN UNEMPLOYMENT DROPPED TO 8.2%
The US passed a gigantic stimulus package and has been printing money"to save" jobs. It urged Europeans to do the same. Merkel said no and incurred the wrath of the Keynesian economists.
So far, Merkel turned out to be right. She saved both money and jobs! German unemployment dropped from 8.4% to 8.2 and the number of jobless dropped by 127,000 in May.
Obama spent trillions to"save" jobs. The result? American unemployment reached 9.4 and the administration celebrates the fact that only 345,000 jobs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Putin Isn’t Celebrating the Bolshevik Revolution
- Trump Embraces ‘Enemy of the People,’ a Phrase With a Fraught History
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79