MERKEL PROVEN RIGHT: GERMAN UNEMPLOYMENT DROPPED TO 8.2%
The US passed a gigantic stimulus package and has been printing money"to save" jobs. It urged Europeans to do the same. Merkel said no and incurred the wrath of the Keynesian economists.
So far, Merkel turned out to be right. She saved both money and jobs! German unemployment dropped from 8.4% to 8.2 and the number of jobless dropped by 127,000 in May.
Obama spent trillions to"save" jobs. The result? American unemployment reached 9.4 and the administration celebrates the fact that only 345,000 jobs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston