Submission is Ecstasy
I'm pleased to announce that, starting next year, I’ll be assuming the editorship of the Journal of Libertarian Studies. For details, see the full announcement.
As I note there, since"scholarship progresses through civil but vigorous debate, not through confinement in an echo chamber," as incoming editor of the JLS I"enthusiastically solicit contributions from across the ideological spectrum, both within and beyond the libertarian movement." If you’re writing a scholarly article that bears on libertarian thought, please consider submitting it to the JLS. Submit, submit!
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 12/13/2004
Congratulations! Great announcement, too.
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 12/13/2004
It's starting to sound like an echo chamber in here. But in this case, in a good way. :o) Congratulations! I look forward to reading JLS under your editorship.
David T. Beito - 12/13/2004
This is great!
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/13/2004
Congratulations!! All good wishes on this endeavor.
Sheldon Richman - 12/13/2004
Roderick--Congratulations! Much success to you.
- How do you memorialize fallen in a war without end?
- NYT begins new series depicting lives of people on the front lives of the civil rights movement
- "Game of Thrones" creators sell show to HBO that imagines a world in which the Confederacy won
- North Korean travel ban marks return to Cold War-era restrictions on U.S. citizens abroad
- Can the President Be Indicted?
- When did higher education become partisan?
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97