Submission is Ecstasy
I'm pleased to announce that, starting next year, I’ll be assuming the editorship of the Journal of Libertarian Studies. For details, see the full announcement.
As I note there, since"scholarship progresses through civil but vigorous debate, not through confinement in an echo chamber," as incoming editor of the JLS I"enthusiastically solicit contributions from across the ideological spectrum, both within and beyond the libertarian movement." If you’re writing a scholarly article that bears on libertarian thought, please consider submitting it to the JLS. Submit, submit!
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 12/13/2004
Congratulations! Great announcement, too.
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 12/13/2004
It's starting to sound like an echo chamber in here. But in this case, in a good way. :o) Congratulations! I look forward to reading JLS under your editorship.
David T. Beito - 12/13/2004
This is great!
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/13/2004
Congratulations!! All good wishes on this endeavor.
Sheldon Richman - 12/13/2004
Roderick--Congratulations! Much success to you.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea