Submission is Ecstasy
I'm pleased to announce that, starting next year, I’ll be assuming the editorship of the Journal of Libertarian Studies. For details, see the full announcement.
As I note there, since"scholarship progresses through civil but vigorous debate, not through confinement in an echo chamber," as incoming editor of the JLS I"enthusiastically solicit contributions from across the ideological spectrum, both within and beyond the libertarian movement." If you’re writing a scholarly article that bears on libertarian thought, please consider submitting it to the JLS. Submit, submit!
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 12/13/2004
Congratulations! Great announcement, too.
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 12/13/2004
It's starting to sound like an echo chamber in here. But in this case, in a good way. :o) Congratulations! I look forward to reading JLS under your editorship.
David T. Beito - 12/13/2004
This is great!
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/13/2004
Congratulations!! All good wishes on this endeavor.
Sheldon Richman - 12/13/2004
Roderick--Congratulations! Much success to you.
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- The History Of Government Shutdowns In The U.S.
- Unhealthiest presidents in U.S. history
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield