Submission is Ecstasy
I'm pleased to announce that, starting next year, I’ll be assuming the editorship of the Journal of Libertarian Studies. For details, see the full announcement.
As I note there, since"scholarship progresses through civil but vigorous debate, not through confinement in an echo chamber," as incoming editor of the JLS I"enthusiastically solicit contributions from across the ideological spectrum, both within and beyond the libertarian movement." If you’re writing a scholarly article that bears on libertarian thought, please consider submitting it to the JLS. Submit, submit!
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 12/13/2004
Congratulations! Great announcement, too.
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 12/13/2004
It's starting to sound like an echo chamber in here. But in this case, in a good way. :o) Congratulations! I look forward to reading JLS under your editorship.
David T. Beito - 12/13/2004
This is great!
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/13/2004
Congratulations!! All good wishes on this endeavor.
Sheldon Richman - 12/13/2004
Roderick--Congratulations! Much success to you.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize