Submission is Ecstasy
I'm pleased to announce that, starting next year, I’ll be assuming the editorship of the Journal of Libertarian Studies. For details, see the full announcement.
As I note there, since"scholarship progresses through civil but vigorous debate, not through confinement in an echo chamber," as incoming editor of the JLS I"enthusiastically solicit contributions from across the ideological spectrum, both within and beyond the libertarian movement." If you’re writing a scholarly article that bears on libertarian thought, please consider submitting it to the JLS. Submit, submit!
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 12/14/2004
Congratulations! Great announcement, too.
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 12/13/2004
It's starting to sound like an echo chamber in here. But in this case, in a good way. :o) Congratulations! I look forward to reading JLS under your editorship.
David T. Beito - 12/13/2004
This is great!
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/13/2004
Congratulations!! All good wishes on this endeavor.
Sheldon Richman - 12/13/2004
Roderick--Congratulations! Much success to you.
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- Here’s Why The 2016 Republican Presidential Primary Could Make History
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?