Bernie, Rudy ... and George
The other day I chuckled over the"New Alert Levels" suggested (in a political cartoon) by the nomination of ex-NYC top cop Bernie Kerik to head Homeland Security. With a whole lotta stuff circulating that might have sunk the Kerik nomination, GOP strategists are now assessing the impact on the future political career of Rudy Giuliani (who lobbied hard for Kerik).
One GOP strategist (Nelson Warfield) said:"Rudy was either reckless or misinformed, and neither of those are presidential qualifications."
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power