Left2Right: New Blog
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/10/2004
It looks now like it might be interesting. I was initially put off by the "how can we get through to those idiots" tone, but I see they've dropped that stance. Obviously David Schmidtz can be expected to have interesting things to say, and there are some other good names there as well. But in general, I would think a bunch of philosophers would eschew the "left" and "right" labels. But that notwithstanding, it should be good.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments