Left2Right: New Blog
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/10/2004
It looks now like it might be interesting. I was initially put off by the "how can we get through to those idiots" tone, but I see they've dropped that stance. Obviously David Schmidtz can be expected to have interesting things to say, and there are some other good names there as well. But in general, I would think a bunch of philosophers would eschew the "left" and "right" labels. But that notwithstanding, it should be good.
- WWII Atomic Bomb Project Had More Than 1,500 “Leaks”
- Neanderthal 'Art' Found In Cave Sheds Surprising New Light On Ancient Intelligence
- Midterm Election Mind-Reading: The Market Tends to Win
- Proof surfaces for affair between Queen Victoria and her male assistant
- Could humans cause another Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum?
- Pro-Israel website chides Middle East Studies professors, claiming they’re apologists for Hamas
- UCLA Economist, Known as Railroad Historian, Dies at 89
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book