Left2Right: New Blog
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/10/2004
It looks now like it might be interesting. I was initially put off by the "how can we get through to those idiots" tone, but I see they've dropped that stance. Obviously David Schmidtz can be expected to have interesting things to say, and there are some other good names there as well. But in general, I would think a bunch of philosophers would eschew the "left" and "right" labels. But that notwithstanding, it should be good.
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize