VACLAV HAVEL FOR UN SECRETARY GENERAL?
Nathan Sharansky argues that"The unique partnership that once brought together the 'human rights camp' and the 'security hawks' must be reconstituted." One way of achieving this may be by replacing the discredited Kofi Annan with Vaclav Havel who argues that "People's voices are crucial.".
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”