Drug Cartel Intimidation
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Justin Bowen - 6/1/2009
I'm reminded of Bruce Yandle's theory about bootleggers and Baptists wherein he explained how these seemingly unrelated and diametrically-opposed groups shared a common interest: the enforcement and prolongation of Prohibition.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond