Drug Cartel Intimidation
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Justin Bowen - 6/1/2009
I'm reminded of Bruce Yandle's theory about bootleggers and Baptists wherein he explained how these seemingly unrelated and diametrically-opposed groups shared a common interest: the enforcement and prolongation of Prohibition.
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead
- 2 of 21 MacArthur Fellows for 2014 are historians