"The Human Stain," PC, and the OAH
For those of us, who regularly read website of The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), the events depicted in"The Human Stain" will be all too familiar. It is too bad that the members of the OAH's Committee on Academic Freedom apparently did not bother to see it before they issued their report.
comments powered by Disqus
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ