"The Human Stain," PC, and the OAH
For those of us, who regularly read website of The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), the events depicted in"The Human Stain" will be all too familiar. It is too bad that the members of the OAH's Committee on Academic Freedom apparently did not bother to see it before they issued their report.
comments powered by Disqus
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant