"The Human Stain," PC, and the OAH
For those of us, who regularly read website of The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), the events depicted in"The Human Stain" will be all too familiar. It is too bad that the members of the OAH's Committee on Academic Freedom apparently did not bother to see it before they issued their report.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting