CHIRAC SABOTAGES POST-ARAFAT PALESTINIANS TO APPEASE THOSE WHO HOLD HIM HOSTAGE?
By delaying the release of Arafat's medical records, France is trying to sabotage the new leadership and fan the conspiracy theories. Perhaps they think that demonstrating their loyalty to Sunni radicals will help release their hostages in Iraq. After all, Chiraq is in the same boat as Carter was during the hostage crisis. At least a few times a week, French tv shows the pictures of the two French reporters along with the number of days they have been held hostage in Iraq - over 90, I believe.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize