CHIRAC SABOTAGES POST-ARAFAT PALESTINIANS TO APPEASE THOSE WHO HOLD HIM HOSTAGE?
By delaying the release of Arafat's medical records, France is trying to sabotage the new leadership and fan the conspiracy theories. Perhaps they think that demonstrating their loyalty to Sunni radicals will help release their hostages in Iraq. After all, Chiraq is in the same boat as Carter was during the hostage crisis. At least a few times a week, French tv shows the pictures of the two French reporters along with the number of days they have been held hostage in Iraq - over 90, I believe.
comments powered by Disqus
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller