CHIRAC SABOTAGES POST-ARAFAT PALESTINIANS TO APPEASE THOSE WHO HOLD HIM HOSTAGE?
By delaying the release of Arafat's medical records, France is trying to sabotage the new leadership and fan the conspiracy theories. Perhaps they think that demonstrating their loyalty to Sunni radicals will help release their hostages in Iraq. After all, Chiraq is in the same boat as Carter was during the hostage crisis. At least a few times a week, French tv shows the pictures of the two French reporters along with the number of days they have been held hostage in Iraq - over 90, I believe.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Trump calls Nazi Holocaust 'history's darkest hour'
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?