CHIRAC SABOTAGES POST-ARAFAT PALESTINIANS TO APPEASE THOSE WHO HOLD HIM HOSTAGE?
By delaying the release of Arafat's medical records, France is trying to sabotage the new leadership and fan the conspiracy theories. Perhaps they think that demonstrating their loyalty to Sunni radicals will help release their hostages in Iraq. After all, Chiraq is in the same boat as Carter was during the hostage crisis. At least a few times a week, French tv shows the pictures of the two French reporters along with the number of days they have been held hostage in Iraq - over 90, I believe.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools