But neither Dick nor O'Reilly caught the slip-up.
And so now millions of Americans are wondering what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 11/29/2004
I agree with Rick, John. I think you took this a little too seriously. Unfortunately, any time Dick Morris's name appears anywhere, one almost automatically thinks that the sleeziest and demonic intention is afoot.
HNN - 11/22/2004
It was a joke.
John Earl Haynes - 11/21/2004
"what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration" Your obscene innuendo, shameful, despicable and, frankly, sickening.
John Earl Haynes
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit