But neither Dick nor O'Reilly caught the slip-up.
And so now millions of Americans are wondering what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 11/29/2004
I agree with Rick, John. I think you took this a little too seriously. Unfortunately, any time Dick Morris's name appears anywhere, one almost automatically thinks that the sleeziest and demonic intention is afoot.
HNN - 11/22/2004
It was a joke.
John Earl Haynes - 11/21/2004
"what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration" Your obscene innuendo, shameful, despicable and, frankly, sickening.
John Earl Haynes
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World