But neither Dick nor O'Reilly caught the slip-up.
And so now millions of Americans are wondering what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 11/29/2004
I agree with Rick, John. I think you took this a little too seriously. Unfortunately, any time Dick Morris's name appears anywhere, one almost automatically thinks that the sleeziest and demonic intention is afoot.
HNN - 11/22/2004
It was a joke.
John Earl Haynes - 11/21/2004
"what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration" Your obscene innuendo, shameful, despicable and, frankly, sickening.
John Earl Haynes
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95