But neither Dick nor O'Reilly caught the slip-up.
And so now millions of Americans are wondering what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 11/29/2004
I agree with Rick, John. I think you took this a little too seriously. Unfortunately, any time Dick Morris's name appears anywhere, one almost automatically thinks that the sleeziest and demonic intention is afoot.
HNN - 11/22/2004
It was a joke.
John Earl Haynes - 11/22/2004
"what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration" Your obscene innuendo, shameful, despicable and, frankly, sickening.
John Earl Haynes
- In France, Vestiges of the Great War’s Bloody End
- New Evidence Supporting Volcanoes as Cause for Mass Extinction and Rapid Climate Change
- Film Conjures Era That Some in Selma Would Rather Not Revisit
- White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
- The best history books of 2014 – as rated by historians
- Martin Kramer says Israelis have "no clue” that Ari Shavit “has added a massacre in the city of Lydda to the litany of Israel’s alleged crimes in 1948"
- Carleton Mabee, Biographer of Morse, Dies at 99
- NYT editorial cites work of Harvard's Sven Beckert and Cornell’s Edward Baptist
- Majors in history earn more than others in the humanities
- The director of Mount Vernon’s library says it’s difficult to pierce the Washington myth (Interview)