But neither Dick nor O'Reilly caught the slip-up.
And so now millions of Americans are wondering what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 11/29/2004
I agree with Rick, John. I think you took this a little too seriously. Unfortunately, any time Dick Morris's name appears anywhere, one almost automatically thinks that the sleeziest and demonic intention is afoot.
HNN - 11/22/2004
It was a joke.
John Earl Haynes - 11/22/2004
"what services Donna Rice will be performing in the new Bush administration" Your obscene innuendo, shameful, despicable and, frankly, sickening.
John Earl Haynes
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis