He's the Smart one...
One might also note that he has taken a innocuous pastime and built a veritable blog empire -- bringing riches, power, and fame. I, on the other hand, tend to spend my free time fishing and playing guitar. Do people say"If you're so smart, then why ain't you fishing?" No, no they don't.
You could also just look for yourself:
I rest my case.
comments powered by Disqus
Jane Gibson - 11/19/2004
Yer both goodlookin'. :)
Robert Argyle Finley - 11/19/2004
your brother posts on his blog excellent pictures of Victoria, your wife, who is far more beautiful than either one of you is good-looking, which, to me anyway, seems to indicate that he might actually be the smart one, or, if not, at least that he has a better-developed aesthetic than do you, notwithstanding the obvious fact that you married Victoria, which could lead a reasonable person to the conclusion that, even if he's not smarter, he is the finer judge of who is good-looking and who is not, which may mean that he's right after all.
Nick Schweitzer - 11/19/2004
As I read your reasoning for why your brother is the smart one... I couldn't help but picture Vizzini:
"Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."
My brother-in-law pulled the same stunt on me and started a blog after reading mine for quite a while. We now argue back and forth about different topics via web log. It's kind of fun.
The World According to Nick
Jason McClain - 11/19/2004
and your stunning logic, you have proven your brother's logic--you have proven he is wrong. But...ummm...wait. Does that not mean you are smarter than he, thereby also...uh...oh no. Head hurts. Feeling confused. Must have...more...water...
Gary M Gross - 11/19/2004
Welcome to the blogosphere. I started my blog tonight, too. Feel free to drop in anytime.
I'm at http://commonsenseconservativeblogger.blogspot.com/
B Beck - 11/18/2004
Why, I think you're BOTH smart.
That's a compliment.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Newly released interactive map shows images of destroyed monuments of Mosul
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges
- English professor uses literature to help cure historical amnesia
- WSJ features an article by a conservative calling for the abolition of Black History Month
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't