He's the Smart one...
One might also note that he has taken a innocuous pastime and built a veritable blog empire -- bringing riches, power, and fame. I, on the other hand, tend to spend my free time fishing and playing guitar. Do people say"If you're so smart, then why ain't you fishing?" No, no they don't.
You could also just look for yourself:
I rest my case.
comments powered by Disqus
Jane Gibson - 11/19/2004
Yer both goodlookin'. :)
Robert Argyle Finley - 11/19/2004
your brother posts on his blog excellent pictures of Victoria, your wife, who is far more beautiful than either one of you is good-looking, which, to me anyway, seems to indicate that he might actually be the smart one, or, if not, at least that he has a better-developed aesthetic than do you, notwithstanding the obvious fact that you married Victoria, which could lead a reasonable person to the conclusion that, even if he's not smarter, he is the finer judge of who is good-looking and who is not, which may mean that he's right after all.
Nick Schweitzer - 11/19/2004
As I read your reasoning for why your brother is the smart one... I couldn't help but picture Vizzini:
"Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."
My brother-in-law pulled the same stunt on me and started a blog after reading mine for quite a while. We now argue back and forth about different topics via web log. It's kind of fun.
The World According to Nick
Jason McClain - 11/19/2004
and your stunning logic, you have proven your brother's logic--you have proven he is wrong. But...ummm...wait. Does that not mean you are smarter than he, thereby also...uh...oh no. Head hurts. Feeling confused. Must have...more...water...
Gary M Gross - 11/19/2004
Welcome to the blogosphere. I started my blog tonight, too. Feel free to drop in anytime.
I'm at http://commonsenseconservativeblogger.blogspot.com/
B Beck - 11/18/2004
Why, I think you're BOTH smart.
That's a compliment.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)