Israel Wipes Palestine off the Map!
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/19/2009
The map on the advert depicts Israel as incorporating the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. That's the point of the page to which I linked.
Aeon J. Skoble - 5/18/2009
No, that map does show Palestine.
Jeremy - 5/17/2009
What's your point? [Is this the sort of insightful commentary I subscribe to this feed for?]
Have you seen any Arab maps or history textbooks lately?
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting