Israel Wipes Palestine off the Map!
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/19/2009
The map on the advert depicts Israel as incorporating the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. That's the point of the page to which I linked.
Aeon J. Skoble - 5/18/2009
No, that map does show Palestine.
Jeremy - 5/17/2009
What's your point? [Is this the sort of insightful commentary I subscribe to this feed for?]
Have you seen any Arab maps or history textbooks lately?
- Coming Soon, a Century Late: A Black Film Gem
- The discovery that complicated the history of sex change operations
- NYT identifies the person who exposed Gary Hart's philandering
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Ken Burns and the Myth of Theodore Roosevelt
- What Ken Burns Doesn't Understand about the Roosevelts
- A call for historians to do macro history
- Professor premieres animated short on Pueblo revolt on PBS