Israel Wipes Palestine off the Map!
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/19/2009
The map on the advert depicts Israel as incorporating the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. That's the point of the page to which I linked.
Aeon J. Skoble - 5/18/2009
No, that map does show Palestine.
Jeremy - 5/17/2009
What's your point? [Is this the sort of insightful commentary I subscribe to this feed for?]
Have you seen any Arab maps or history textbooks lately?
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Graphic of the Week: Browse An Archive of 170,000 Depression-Era Photos
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center