Israel Wipes Palestine off the Map!
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/19/2009
The map on the advert depicts Israel as incorporating the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. That's the point of the page to which I linked.
Aeon J. Skoble - 5/18/2009
No, that map does show Palestine.
Jeremy - 5/17/2009
What's your point? [Is this the sort of insightful commentary I subscribe to this feed for?]
Have you seen any Arab maps or history textbooks lately?
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize